Welcome to MinecraftPETexturePacks.Info! Or, welcome to the Minecraft PE Texture Packs App!
How To Install Texture Packs – Android:
1. Get PocketTool from Google Play
2. Download the texure pack and skin you want from this App!
3. Go to PocketTool and select Install Downloaded Content.
4. Then go to ToolKit then Change Textures/Skin and choose the textures and skin.
5. Then click the 1st button to the left below the screen. (Menu)
6. Click Apply Changes then wait till Uninstallation takes place and installation.
Watch A Video About It Below:
Now you know how to install texture packs, why not download some from this app!
Did you know we have a android app for ALL versions of Minecraft? Not just Minecraft PE? Well we do!
It is called “Cheats for Minecraft” and the website is called “Just Minecrafters”
- Minecraft PE
- Minecraft PS3
- Minecraft PC
- Minecraft xBox
It’s a really good app and it’s worth downloading if you play other versions of Minecraft!
On the app we also have a competition, so it’s worth downloading it even for that!
Thanks for reading!
Please leave us a review if you have downloaded it!